Lace Neon Top

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:43 AM
Happy Tuesday my lovely readers!!!!!!!
Hope you are having a great week so far. Today I'm wearing this beautiful lace top from Entourage Dolls Boutique. I love this top because it's the statement of this outfit. I decided to wear it with denim pants and black heels for a casual look. Probably when you see a bright color you want to wear it with shorts and sandals for a more summery look but I always try to do something different of my comfort zone.
What do you think of this outfit?

Outfit Details 
Lace top and denim jeans from Entourage Dolls Boutique (You can find them on instagram @entouragedolls)
Heels are unknown
Purse and necklace are from Forever 21













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS