I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Little Black Dress

Happy Monday Fashionistas!

Outfit Details
LBD and necklace from Roperito Boutique (Link Here)
Denim Jacket from Foreign Exchange 
Gladiator Sandals from a local store
Purse from Forever 21









2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

I love it! Your pictures always come out so great and so pretty :) love the sandals!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com
New post is up, check it out :)

Taria-ann Verburgt said...

I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
Hope you'll like mine too!

XO,
Taria-ann
www.frunettte.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign