Neon Pink Romper

by Vicky Penaloza, 12:36 PM
Happy Monday my beautiful readers!
Today's outfit is very summery and sexy. I received this beautiful romper from Fashion Nova last week and let me tell you that I'm in love with it. The color is perfect for this season and also the material is super fresh. I decided to wear the romper with this nude heels from Laura's Boutique and this small necklace from Forever 21. I want to share with you that I'm not longer working so I will have more time for blogging and stay connected with you guys. Hope you like this outfit and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @fashionbyvicky my Facebook page Fashion by Vicky and to subscribe to my Youtube channel Vicky Penaloza.
Outfit Details
Neon Pink Sleeveles Romper from Fashion Nova ( Shop Here)
Nude Heels from Laura's Boutique 
Accesories from Forever 21



















SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS