A touch of color!

by Vicky Penaloza, 1:59 PM
Happy Tuesday Everybody!
Last Friday, I had the opportunity to meet with some friends at the Packing District in Anaheim to eat some delicious food and take some pictures. I wore this amazing neon skirt from H&M with a tank top from PerleMarket. I decided to pair my outfit with this statement necklace from The Forward Fashionista to give it a fun touch to the whole look. These amazing pictures were taken by my  friend  and photographer Azusa. What do you think of the photos? I personally love them and I think she is amazing.
Check out her amazing job in her website  http://www.azusatakano.portfoliobox.me/ and follow her on instagram @azusatakano
I also have a surprise for you! PerleMarket was so kind to give me a discount for all my followers and readers. You will be receiving a 15% off in your next purchase using the CODE "vickyspeeps"
Happy Shopping!
Outfit details
Black Tank from Perle Market (Shop Here)
Neon skirt from H&M
Shoes from Forever 21
Necklace from The Forward Fashionista (Shop Here)















SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS