I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A touch of color!

Happy Tuesday Everybody!
Last Friday, I had the opportunity to meet with some friends at the Packing District in Anaheim to eat some delicious food and take some pictures. I wore this amazing neon skirt from H&M with a tank top from PerleMarket. I decided to pair my outfit with this statement necklace from The Forward Fashionista to give it a fun touch to the whole look. These amazing pictures were taken by my  friend  and photographer Azusa. What do you think of the photos? I personally love them and I think she is amazing.
Check out her amazing job in her website  http://www.azusatakano.portfoliobox.me/ and follow her on instagram @azusatakano
I also have a surprise for you! PerleMarket was so kind to give me a discount for all my followers and readers. You will be receiving a 15% off in your next purchase using the CODE "vickyspeeps"
Happy Shopping!
Outfit details
Black Tank from Perle Market (Shop Here)
Neon skirt from H&M
Shoes from Forever 21
Necklace from The Forward Fashionista (Shop Here)















5 comments:

Patricia said...

genial look, muy guapa!!! :)

muaks**

besosdechocolateyfresa
Nuevo post / New post: Blue Pásate por mi blog ;)

Jeannette said...

Love your Skirt so much

FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

Fashionbyvicky said...

Muchas gracias bella! Y claro que si ya me di un vuelta por tu blog! Me encanta tu estilo <3 Saludos

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thanks love! Yes we can be blogger friends :) <3

Christine Pazcoguin said...

ooh! i've always wanted to try that place! that skirt is EVERYTHING!

xo's

-teeney

www.christeeney.com
IG: @christeeney

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign