Hiking with style

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:39 AM
Hello everybody!

How is your week going so far? I hope that everything's good. Yesterday, I started hiking again and let me tell you that was not fun at all haha. I'm haven't done any exercise in months because I was so busy with school and work before, that I didn't want to do anything. The good news is that I'm not working anymore and I have more time to do things that I have always wanted to do like exercise. These red pants from Piece Apparel are perfect for a hiking day. They are so comfy! The tank is also from Piece Apparel and I love the quote in this tank. These 2 pieces are perfect to go hiking, school and one of those days that you don't feel like dressing up and  just want to be relaxed and comfy.
I'm drinking Sonic from Neuro and It's the perfect boost of energy for a busy day.
Outfit Details
Tank and Pants from Piece Apparel ( Get 20% off on your next purchase with the CODE "VICK20"
Sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse
Converse chucks
Sonic beverage from Neuro










SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS