My favorite Summer Item!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:13 AM
Happy Wednesday my beautiful readers!

Today I'm wearing this amazing graphic crop top from Azkara Clothing. Crop tops are so in right now and you can wear it in so many styles. This is one of my favorite pieces from summer and I definitively will wearing more crop tops during fall.  I paired the outfit with these heels and blazer from Forever 21 for a casual look. This vintage shorts are my favorite item during this summer and I want to apologize if I wear them a lot.
Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, facebook @fashionbyvicky
XoXo



Get 10% off on your entire purchase with Azkara Clothing  using the code "VICKY"
Outfit Details 
Crop top from Azkara Clothing (Shop Here)
Heels and blazer from Forever 21
Vintage shorts





















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS