Rocker Chic

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:35 AM
Happy Tuesday my beautiful readers!
Today I'm styling this beach cover-up from Suburban Riot to a chic rocker dress. I love to wear my clothes in different styles and changing it a little bit to create fun looks. This cover-up is perfect for those days when you want to wear something comfy but also want to wear something fashionable and chic. I decided to pair the cover-up with a  denim shirt,  black boots and  cat eye sunnies for an edgier look.
Let me know what do you think of this look in the comment are below and don't forget to follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook @fashionbyvicky

Outfit Details
Daisy Cover-up from Suburban Riot ( Shop Here)
Sunnies and purse from Forever 21 (Shop here and similar bag here)
Denim shirt from Foreign Exchange











SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS