I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All black everything!!

Happy Wednesday Everybody!

What do you think of this monochromatic look? Black is one of my favorite colors and I love to wear it in most of my outfits. It's so classy, edgy and stylish at the same that you can never go wrong with black.
Hope that you like this outfit.
Follow me on Instagram @fashionbyvicky for daily updates
XoXo
Outfit Details
Pants, sunnies, necklace and shoes from Forever 21












1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Love this look! I love wearing black as well :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

New post is up :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign