I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Floral Chic

Happy Wednesday my loves!

Hope that you are having a great week. Today I'm teaming up with Tobi to show you this beautiful outfit. Tobi has a variety of clothes, shoes and accessories very fashionable and at accessible prices. When I saw this dress, I immediately fell in love in it. I decided to wear it with this sneakers from Forever 21 for a more sporty look. I'm also wearing this hat from H&M that I have been using it non-stop.
Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to comment any suggestions or requests.

Outfit Details
Dress from Tobi (Shop Here)
Hat from H&M
Sunnies, purse and Slip-ons from Forever 21










No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign