Seattle Day 1

by Vicky Penaloza, 12:46 PM
Happy Monday my loves!
First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of post last week but I had to study for 2 test and I was just too busy to write blog post. This is my first outfit that I wore when I went to Seattle last weekend. It was really nice to layer up. I'm really looking forward for the colder weather here in CA.
I had the most amazing time in Seattle and Canada and I will be posting pictures of some of the outfits that I wore when I was there.
Hope that you like this outfit
Outfit Details
White top from El Chic Fashion (Shop Here)
Sunglasses from  Sunglasswarehouse (Shop Here)
Beanie from Forever 21
Faux-Leather jacket from Foreign Exchange
Pants from H&M
Purse from Pink Basis (Shop Here)
















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS