I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Seattle Day 1

Happy Monday my loves!
First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of post last week but I had to study for 2 test and I was just too busy to write blog post. This is my first outfit that I wore when I went to Seattle last weekend. It was really nice to layer up. I'm really looking forward for the colder weather here in CA.
I had the most amazing time in Seattle and Canada and I will be posting pictures of some of the outfits that I wore when I was there.
Hope that you like this outfit
Outfit Details
White top from El Chic Fashion (Shop Here)
Sunglasses from  Sunglasswarehouse (Shop Here)
Beanie from Forever 21
Faux-Leather jacket from Foreign Exchange
Pants from H&M
Purse from Pink Basis (Shop Here)
















No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign