I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Trixxy Girl Giveaway

Happy Monday my beautiful readers!

For today's post I teamed up with Trixxi Girl to give you and amazing sweater dress of you choice. 
I'm wearing this one from Kohls and I love it. It's perfect to start transitioning from summer to fall.
Rules of this giveaway are so simple:
1.- Take a pic of your #OOTD on your Instagram account
2.- Hash tag  #FALLWITHTRIXXI tag (@trixxigirl) and state why they should win.
2.-Winner will be announced on Oct 16th

Good Luck <3















No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign