I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black Trench Coat and high knee boots

Outfit Details
Hat and shirt from H&M
Black coat and purse from Forever 21
Vintage Levi's shorts
Boots from AMIclubwear


















3 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Love this look! You look so pretty :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

New post is up :)

Le Fashion Beauty said...

Me encantan estas botas. Parese que no estan tan flojas de arriba porque mis patitas siempre nadan de arriba.

Fashionbyvicky said...

Gracias Fely! Si están un poquito flojas las tengo que doblar para que me queden bien xq yo tmb Estoy bien flacucha de las piernas :(

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign