Golden Dress!!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:41 PM
Happy Thursday my beautiful readers!

I want to apologize for the lack of words in my lasts post but I have been so busy with so many things that it's so difficult for me to upload posts. I promise to write you more in each of my posts in the future. I hope that you enjoyed the post and get ready to see more fun posts this month :D I have so many things to tell you, the first one is that next month is my first year anniversary with the blog!! This experience has been incredible and I'm so happy that I decided to start this blog because I've met a lot of amazing people. I feel so blessed with all the support and love that you show me everyday.
 I still don't know what I'm going to do to celebrate it but if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know!
Now lets talk about this amazing golden dress!!
 December is the month when we can dress up to go a lot of different parties, and the perfect excuse to wear some spark. This dress is very classic and feminine and with the right touch of spark to shine in any party.

Outfit Details 
Dress from Little Mistress Clothing (Shop Here)
Heels from Aldo 
Clutch from Target ( Shop Here)








SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS