I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Neutrals

Happy Tuesday my loves!

It's getting colder in Cali and I'm starting to incorporate more sweaters and coats in my outfits. I must confess that I'm a summer girl by heart but I'm really enjoying this weather. I wore this outfit to go brunch with my friends 2 weeks ago and it's the perfect look for a Sunday afternoon.

Outfit Details
Black Trench Coat from Forever 21
Sunglasses from People by People
Top from Laura's Boutique 
Jeans from H&M
Purse and heels from Zara















2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Nice look! I love the heels!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new look! :)

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign