I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

San Francisco Day 1



Hello my loves,

2 weeks ago I had the opportunity to spend my birthday in San Francisco with my boyfriend. It was my second time visiting this city and I loved it! We had the opportunity to eat in Union Square and walk through the city on our first day! Hope you like the photos :)

Outfit Details 
Everything's from Forever 21











3 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Cute outfit! Lovely photos :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new post :)

x D x said...

Love your skirt, great look x
http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com

Kmall24 said...

Nothing beats the classic black and white + LACE. Gosh!

By the way do you want to follow each other?

Kindly leave a comment on my blog and I'll instantly follow you back.

Thanks much dear! :) -
Korean Online Shopping

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign