I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

San Francisco Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

This was the second outfit that I wore in San Francisco. It was the perfect occasion to wear my customized trench coat from Eshakti becasue it was so cold.
I really love this trench coat because I customized the style and size, so it fits me perfectly.

Outfit Details 
Trenc Coat from Eshakti (Shop Here)
Blouse from H&M
Jeans from Entoragedolls (IG)
Purse from Pink Basis 
Slip-ons from Marshall














No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign