1 Year Anniversary!!!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:47 AM
Happy Monday my beautiful readers!

I'm so excited for this post because Fashion by Vicky turns one year today. I can't believe how fast the time has passed and how much I have accomplished in only one year. I remember when I decided to start this blog and I didn't know anything about blogging or taking pictures but each day with all your support and learning my boyfriend and I have improve a lot. This blog wouldn't be the same without all your love and support and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you to my boyfriend that is a big part of Fashion by Vicky, without him I wouldn't have any pictures and also for cheering me to follow my dreams I love you <3! I also want to say thank you to all the sponsors and companies that have believed in me during this year and I hope to continue having more fun and exciting projects this new year!

Love you all and thank you again for making my dreams come true...



















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS