I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hot Chocolate, Campfires & Cabins

Outfit Details 

Sweater from Free your Heart Apparel (Shop Here)
Boyfriend jeans from Machine Jeans (Link Here)
Boots from Forever 21
Necklace from Shop Serenesky (Shop Here)
Purse from Just Fab
Sunglasses from Charlotte Russe













5 comments:

Gabriella P said...

Vickyyyy loving this off the shoulder jumper - so sexy! I love how you make even a comfy outfit look gorgeous!

Have a great week hun :)

Gabby xo

Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

Prom Outfitters said...

Nice Sweater from Free your Heart Apparel and
Sunglasses from Charlotte Russe it really matched.
Love it!
Prom Outfitters

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much Gaby!! <3 <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you :) I'm glad that you like it :) <3

Prom Outfitters said...

Yeah Vicky , 'coz that's the style I love to wear

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign