I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Trench coat and white dress!

Happy Friday my loves!

The weather has been so crazy here in Cali. Some days are really sunny and some days are very cold and rainy. My outfit is the perfect contrast of this weather. I'm wearing this beautiful spring dress from Trixxi Clothing and I decided to pair it with this trench coat from Eshakti. I love that I can mixed both of the seasons and still look cute and fashionable.

What do you think of this look?

Outfit Details
White dress from Trixxi Clothing (Shop Here)
Coat from eShakti (Shop Here)
Sunnies from Sunscape Eyewear (Shop Here)
Heels from AMIclubwear (Shop Here)
Necklace from Forever 21













2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Great look! Love the trench coat :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my latest!

Jess Daniels said...

White attire is amazingly versatile.In summer, white shading dresses made of cotton are preferable as they are cool and lightweight.My most loved colour in dresses is white and usually like to wear white dresses for women

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign