I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day outfit

Here's my final outfit option for Valentine's day! This look is perfect if you're going dinner with your significant other! This Khromato dress is so romantic and perfect for this occasion.  I couldn't decide if I want my hair up or down so I decided to put both looks. Let me know which one is your favorite. Also, I want to wish you a very Happy Valentine's day! Hope you have a great day! Muah <3

Outfit Details 
Dress from Khromato (Shop HereGet 50% on your first purchase with the code "vicky50"
Clutch from Target 
Heels from Forever 21









No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign