I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Coachella Outfit Idea!

Happy Tuesday my loves!
Coachella festival is around de corner and I'm feeling like dressing up a little for the occasion.  This outfit is perfect for this crazy California weather. It is also very comfortable and chic to go party and have a great time. Hope that you like this outfit and stay tuned for more outfit ideas for Coachella festival in the coming weeks..

Outfit Details
Hat from H&M
Shirt from Forever 21
Vintage Levi's 
Sandals (Unknown)
Necklace from Helens Jewels (Shop Here)














No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign