Coachella ready with Trixxi Girl!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:42 PM
Happy Tuesday my loves!

I'm so excited for this post because it's another Coachella outfit idea. I've teamed up with TrixxiGirl to show you how I styled this beautiful dress. I really love the pattern of this dress and the flower crown was the perfect touch for this boho style. I must confess that I'm really bad at putting on metallic tattoos but this time they came up really nice. Hope that you like this look and go to my Instagram page to participate and see how you can win a dress of your choice with Trixxi Girl!


Dress from TrixxiGirl (Link Here)/ Flower crown from H&M/ Sunnies from Sunscape Eyewear (Shop Here)/ Metallic Tattoos from Kouture Tattoos (Shop Here)  / Necklace from Helen Jewels (Shop Here)

















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS