Like a princess!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:28 PM
Happy Hump day!

Hope that you're having a great week so far my loves! This outfit is so cute and romantic that I felt like a princess wearing it! I don't usually wear midi skirts because I think I look so short on them but this skirt from Shabby Apple is so beautiful that I couldn't resist. I decided pair this outfit with these pink heels and purse from Zara and this floral crown from H&M to complete this beautiful look.

Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to comment if you like it or have any suggestions.

Outfit Details
Skirt from Shabby Apple (Shop Here)
Floral Crown from H&M (Shop Here)
Pastel Pink heels and purse from Zara (Similar Here)
Black blouse from Forever 21 (Similar Here)






















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS