I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pink dress and Faux-leather jacket

Outfit Details
Pink dress from 337 Brand (Shop Here )
Faux-Leather Jacket from Foreign Exchange
Heels and clutch from Forever 21
Necklace from The Forward Fashionista














1 comment:

Genbin Wu said...

Hi! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fshion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign