I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Simplicity

Happy Thursday my loves!

One more day to Friday Yay! I get so excited for the weekends even thought I'm not working at this moment. I don't know why but it feels better to go out on the weekends. This outfit is something so different to what I used to wear all the time but I love it! Spring is days away from us so I decided to use this bright dress from Talina Hermann. I love the simplicity and symmetry of the dress so much that I definitively will be wearing this dress again during spring and summer. I decided to pair the dress with this golden clutch from Target and nude heels.

Hope that you like this outfit and let me know if you like when I wear clothes different from what I usually wear!

XoXo

Shop Outfit:
Dress Talina Hermann (Here)
Clutch Target (Here)
Nude Heels (Similar)














7 comments:

Cindy Limon said...

I'm so in love with the shoes , the dress is so perfect ;) saludos hermosa

Genesis Aguilar said...

Great color for spring! Loving the heels :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out the latest on my blog!

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Chic shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you Hermosa <3 <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you beatiful <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much :) <3

Wendy said...

Gorgeous dress! You look stunning! <3

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign