Spring Break!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:42 AM
Happy Friday my loves!

Spring break is here! I can't believe it is almost April. The weather is so warm that it feels like a summer! I'm a summer girl and this outfit is definitively one of my favorites.  Short shorts are your best friends during this season because you can wear it in so many ways, I decided to tied my denim shirt around my waist to add an edgier look to the outfit. Finally, I'm loving this neon sandals from Naughty Monkey, they are the perfect touch to complete my outfit. I love these sandals because they are so bold and colorful.

Outfit Deatils
Sandals from Naughty Monkey (Shop Here)
Necklace from Khromato  (Shop Here)
Sunnies from Sunscapeeyewear (Shop Here)
Fringe purse from Tilly's
White top, short shorts and denim shirt from Forever 21

















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS