I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Coachella Ready in my house!

Happy Friday my loves!
I'm so sad that I'm not going to Coachella because of school exams but here's my final outfit option for the festival. The thing that I like the most about  Coachella is that is the perfect occasion where you can play with your wardrobe and create something fun.

Outfit Details: Hat from H&M / Sunglasses from Sunscape Eyewear (Shop Here) / Crop Top and necklace from Forever 21 / Pants from Marshalls / Boots from Foreigh Exchange










1 comment:

segagenesis _ said...

Cool pants, I have a pair that's similar to this that I need to wear!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my latest!

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign