I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Morning routine...

Good Morning my loves!

Today I want to talk about my morning routine. I'm started working 2 weeks ago so I have to wake up early to do most of the things done before I go to work. I usually put on some comfy cute clothes like this sweatshirt from Piece Apparel! I start by reading and answering all the  emails for the blog and school. I also drink my detox tea from Teami Blends which I'm loving because my stomach feels better that ever :) After I do this, I prepare something to eat and then I get ready to start my day..

 James Dean Sweatshirt from Piece Aparel (Shop Here) / Stockings from Target / Teami Blends (Shop Here) ------> Use code "VICKY10" for  discount at checkout




No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign