Morning routine...

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:53 AM
Good Morning my loves!

Today I want to talk about my morning routine. I'm started working 2 weeks ago so I have to wake up early to do most of the things done before I go to work. I usually put on some comfy cute clothes like this sweatshirt from Piece Apparel! I start by reading and answering all the  emails for the blog and school. I also drink my detox tea from Teami Blends which I'm loving because my stomach feels better that ever :) After I do this, I prepare something to eat and then I get ready to start my day..

 James Dean Sweatshirt from Piece Aparel (Shop Here) / Stockings from Target / Teami Blends (Shop Here) ------> Use code "VICKY10" for  discount at checkout




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS