I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

New beginnings..

Happy Tuesday my beautiful readers! 

Hope you are having a great week! I was so busy last week that I couldn't write anything to my previous posts! I'm so excited to tell you that I started working last week. I took a very long time off from my previous job so I'm really excited to start something new and that I really enjoy doing. I want to apologize in advance if I'm not in the blog or my Instagram everyday but I will try to post often.

 Outfit Details: Black blouse and shoes from Forever 21 (Shop Here) / Jeans from H&M (Shop Here) / Purse from Aldos (Shop similar Here)















No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign