I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Denim and florals

Happy Tuesday my loves!

I want to apologize for the lack of posts last week but I was so busy with finals. I hope to start posting more often next week ;) I received these jeans from Blue faith Denim and I'm in love them. The material, the color and of course the style makes them the perfect summer jeans. I decided to pair it with this top from TrixxiGirl for a girly but fashionable look.

Let me know what do you think?

Outfit Details: Distroyed Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop Here) Top from Trixxi Girl (Available at Kohls Shop Here) / Boots from Forever 21 / Accesories from Shoplejolie (Shop Here) / Hat from Forever 21 / Purse from Forever 21














2 comments:

segagenesis _ said...

Great look, I love how you added the bag and hat for details!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my latest!

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

Please leave a comment on my blog and follow my blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign