by Vicky Penaloza, 9:41 AM
2-Piece Set
Happy Thursday my loves!
I have a love hate relationship with the 2-piece sets!  I feel that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work for me. I'm naturally skinny so I feel like I don't have the curves to fill out this type of clothes haha. I stopped wearing tight clothes for a while because I thought that I look better with loose clothes.
Now I have more confidence to try new things and wear the clothes that look good on my body.

This 2-piece set from Mybiacha looks so cute and even though I don't have the curves of Kim Kardashian I feel really comfortable and sexy in it. 

Remember always try new things, but don't forget to dress for your type of body. 

 Outfit Details
2-Piece set from Biatcha (Shop Here) / Pink Heels from JustFab / Accesories from BurdLife (Shop Here)

















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS