I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

2-Piece Set
Happy Thursday my loves!
I have a love hate relationship with the 2-piece sets!  I feel that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work for me. I'm naturally skinny so I feel like I don't have the curves to fill out this type of clothes haha. I stopped wearing tight clothes for a while because I thought that I look better with loose clothes.
Now I have more confidence to try new things and wear the clothes that look good on my body.

This 2-piece set from Mybiacha looks so cute and even though I don't have the curves of Kim Kardashian I feel really comfortable and sexy in it. 

Remember always try new things, but don't forget to dress for your type of body. 

 Outfit Details
2-Piece set from Biatcha (Shop Here) / Pink Heels from JustFab / Accesories from BurdLife (Shop Here)

















No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign