Bringing sexy back!!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:44 PM
Happy Tuesday my beautiful fashion lovers!

I've noticed that in the last few months my style has changed! I don't wear a lot of sexy dresses or tight clothes. It's not because I don't like them but I don't know I think that I look better with loose clothes. Today I decided to go back in time and style and I decided to wear a dress from Always Me Clothing and I'm in love with this dress. It looks so classy and sexy at the same time that I seriously want to wear it all the weekends. 
Hope that you like this outfit and let me know what do think?
Outfit Details
Burgundy dress from Always Me Clothing (Buy Here) / Heels from Forever 21 (Similar Here) / Clutch From Forever 21 (Similar here) Accesories from Zinnia West (Shop Here)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS