Denim lover/ Amante de la mezcliya

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:43 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

I always have been a denim lover specially those days where you don't know what to do and want to feel comfy and chic at the same time.These denim shorts from Blue Faith Denim are perfect for those occasions.  I've been wearing that brand non-stop and it's mainly because I love the quality and design of their items. They don't have a website yet but here's their instagram where you can order their stuff.  Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to comment any questions and suggestions!
I also so happy to announce that I will be posting also in Spanish! I have a lot of Spanish speakers followers and as many of you know my first language is Spanish. I've been thinking about this for months and I think now is the time to start my bilingual blog :D

Feliz Lunes mis amores!
Primero que nada quiero empezar por decirle a todas mis seguidoras que hablan espanol bienvenidas! Como muchas de ustedes saben, espanol es mi primer idioma y empeze este blog en ingles por el motivo de que casi no practicaba mi ingles y decidi practicarlo mas por medio del blog! Todo este ano escribiendo en el blog ha sido super especial y con muchas oportunidades que agradezco muchisimo a dios y a todos ustedes.
 Por eso decidi ahora empezar a escribir mis post en los dos idiomas. Quiero aclarar  que no soy una experta en moda, solo soy una chica como ustedes que trata cada dia de probar nuevos estilos y ensenarles un poquito de lo que aprendo y me gusta. Espero y les gusten mis posts y no duden poner sugerencias o cualquier pregunta que tengan.
 Gracias y nos vemos en proximo post!


 Outfit Details: Denim shorts from Blue Faith Denim (Shop Here) / Top from TrixxiGirl (Shop Here) / Espadrilles from Forever 21 (Shop Here) / Accessories from Dolce Chic boutique (Shop Here) Purse from My other Bag (Shop Here)










SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS