Simplicity...

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:28 PM
Happy Friday! 

I'm so happy because it's finally Friday and that means 2 days to relax or in my case do photoshoots for the blog haha. This outfit is one of my favorites because it is so simple yet so stylish. I love to use basic clothes with something unique to make my outfit stand out more. In this case I'm wearing my Fringle Back Cardigan from Sea of Pearls LA that goes perfect with the outfit. The leather shorts are perfect in all seasons and can we just talk about this top from Byer California? is so beautiful. 
Let me know what you think about this outfit and if you have any questions or suggestions.
Enjoy your weekend. 
XoXo


 Outfit Details: Top From Byer California (Shop Here) / Fringle Back Cardigan from Sea of Pearls LA (Shop Here) Leather Shorts from H&M / Purse from Pink Basis / Shoes from Qupid













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS