I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer ready with TrixxiGirl!

Today's outfit post is very summery and colorful. This dress from TrixxiGirl is perfect for the season! To complete the look I decided to use these statement earrings from BurdLife. 
Let me know what do you think if this look?

Happy Friday <3

XoXo


 Outfit Details: Dress from Trixxi Girl (Shop Here) / Sandals from AMIclubwear / Earrings from BurdLife (Shop Here) / Bracelet from LizzyJamesInc (Shop Here) / Purse unknown













No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign