4th of July weekend!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:36 AM


Happy Friday my loves!

Today's an exciting day because most of the people is off from work and school. I will be spending my weekend on the beach and the pool with my friends. I just want to share an outfit option that you can wear on the weekend. This denim romper from Level99jeans is so comfy and chic just perfect for the festivities. You can wear it with sandals or boots depending of where are you going to be spending the day. Don't forget to follow me on all my social sites to see more photos of my weekend!

Have a great weekend!! <3 <3

Feliz Viernes mis amores!

Hoy es un dia muy emocionante porque la mayoría de personas están descansando de la escuela y trabajo. Yo estare disfrutando de la playita y alberca este fin. Solo queria rapidamente ensenarles una option de outfit que pueden usar este fin de semana. Este romper de mezcliya de Level99jeans es perfecto para la ocasión donde quieres sentirte comoda y fashion. Lo puedes usar con sandalias o botas dependiendo donde pases tu dia. No olviden seguirme en todas mis redes sociales para ver mas fotos de lo que hago en mi fin.

Que tengan un excelente y divertido fin de semana! <3 <3












 Outfit Details:  Denim Romper from Level99jeans (Shop Here)/ Boots from Forever 21 / Accesories from Rocksbox (Get the first month of membership free with the code "fashionbyvicky") Sunnies from People by People (Shop Here)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS