Lace top

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:02 PM
Happy Tuesday,

I know it's been a long time since my last post but like many of you know I was on vacations in Playa del Carmen. I felt in love with all the places that I visited and I promise to post a lot of pictures so you can see a little of my beautiful country. I wore this outfit in my last day there. We went to Isla Mujeres island. Isla Mujeres is the most beautiful beach that I have seen in my whole life. It was breathtaking to see the turquoise sea and white sand with those beautiful palm trees.
Stay tuned for more pictures of my trip soon..

Thanks for reading..




Outfit Details: Lace top from Pull my Daisy (Shop Here) / White Espandriles (Forever 21 Sold out) Purse from Mexico / Black shorts from Forever 21 / Swimsuit from Triangl (Shop Here)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS