Xcaret..

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:56 PM
Happy Friday my loves!

Here are a few pictures of my first day in Cancun. We went to Xcaret an eco-archaeological park located in the Riviera Maya. The place is so beautiful that I wanted to take pictures of everything. We spend the whole day exploring and doing some water activities in the park. I was amazed with the beautiful sceneries and nature there. I will definitively come back again. I decided to wear something comfy for this day to feel confortable the whole day.

Hope that you like the pictures and stay tuned for my next post.


Outfit Details: Black swimsuit from ShopBlakLabel (Shop Here) / Jeans Vintage Levi's / Watermelon tee from Qtee (Shop Here) (Discount code QTA15) / Purse from Girl is Gun / Sandals from a local store called Inspirations / Sunnies from Papaya Clothing














SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS