I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Azul..

Happy Tuesday my loves!


 I still have more pictures from my vacations.  I've been telling you about how beautiful Cancun was but Isla Mujeres is definitively by far the most beautiful place in earth! I was amazed to see what nature can bring us for free. I spent a lot of my time exploring the island and it was so beautiful not to take a picture. I'm wearing this beautiful dress from Jane Divine Boutique and it was the perfect outfit to explore this beautiful island.

 Outfit Details: Dress from Jane Divine Boutique (Shop HERE) / Espandriles from Forever 21 / Hat from Target / Purse from Tillys






2 comments:

segagenesis _ said...

I love this look so much, I have those shoes and they are AMAZING! So pretty!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new post!

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

Hey cool blog, just wondering what anti-spam software program you use for comments as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, Evermax there usually are not a lot good source like this.I admire what you have done here. http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign