I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cupcakes

 Happy Friday!

 Outfit Details: Cupcake top from Qtee (Shop HERE) / Jeans from Machine Jeans (Shop HERE) / Chunky sandals from Forever 21 (Similar HERE) / Hat from Forever 21 / Jacket from Foreign Exchange / Purse from Zara








2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

I was looking for essential information on this subject. The information was necessary as Im about to launch my very own portal. Thanks for providing a lacking link in my business.Oro Lift Skin Cream Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

This is such a superb source that you are offering and you provide it away for free of charge. I love seeing web sites which comprehend Evermax the importance of furnishing a top quality resource for absolutely free.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign