I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friyay!!!



 Outfit Details: Top from My Biatcha / Skirt from Lulu's / Purse and heels from Amiclubwear / Sunglasses from ShopDitto (Get the first month free when you sign up with my CODE "FASHIONBYVICKY") (Sign up HERE) / Accesories from LizzyJames (Shop Here)







2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Ive to say, I dont know if its the clashing colors or the dangerous grammar, however this weblog is hideous! I mean, I dont need to sound like a know-it-all or something, Oro Lift Skin Cream but might you could have possibly put a little bit more effort into this subject. Its really attention-grabbing, however you dont signify it nicely in any respect, man. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

Well, this is my very first visit for your weblog! Were a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Evermax Your weblog offered us useful info to work on. Youve got carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign