I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rompering around!!

Happy Wednesday my loves!

I'm sorry because I've been very busy to post on the blog! Between events and work I haven't had time to publish outfits.
 I wore this beautiful romper from Amiclubwear  2 weeks ago for the 365 Hanger event and I received a lot of compliments. It's very sexy and chic that I took the risk to wear it!
Outfit Details: Everything from Amiclubwear (Shop romper HERE)





2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve bought one thing good here. However what in case you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Oro Lift Skin Cream Or maybe you possibly can give us one thing to look at, something that may connect what your saying to something tangible? Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

You made several nice points there. I dd a search on the matter and found most people will go along with with your blog. Evermax I believe one of your commercials triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign