I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Rosa Pastel!

Happy Thursday my fashion lovers!!
 Outfit Details: Dress from ClubbingGirl (Shop HERE) / Shoes from Laura's Boutique / Necklace from Burdlife (Shop HERE)






2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

I'm having a weird problem I cannot seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.I noticed something as well about this topic on different blog.Amazingly, your linear perspective on it is diametrically opposite to what I read previously. Oro Lift Skin Cream Im still reflecting over the conflicting points of view, but Im tipped strongly toward your point of view. And in any case, thats what is so outstanding about modern democracy and the marketplace of ideas onthe internet.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/


Carrasquillo Nancy said...

Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.This is such a fantastic resource that youre offering and also you give it absent free of charge. Evermax I adore seeing web websites that comprehend the value of providing a quality resource free of charge. It?s the outdated what goes about arrives around routine.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign