Casual chic in San Diego

by Vicky Penaloza, 12:12 AM
Hello My loves!

I hope that you had a great Labor Day Weekend! I had an amazing time in San Diego with some friends! I decided to wear something comfy and chic for the first day. San Diego is a beautiful city and I knew that this outfit was perfect for the occasion.
I don't usually wear this type of pants because I'm so little (5"2 to be exact :p) but I decided to take the risk and I love the results. What do you think of this outfit?

Hola mis amores!

Espero hayan tenido un excellente Dia del Trabajo para los que viven en Estados Unidos! Yo tuve un fin muy divertido con algunos amigos en San Diego! Decidi usar algo comodo pero sin perder el glamour en mi primer dia. San Diego es una hermosa ciudad y casi todos los lugares son perfectos para tomar fotos y estaba casi segura que las fotos se verian super bien.
Por lo general no uso este tipo de pantalones ya que soy muy pequena (5"2 para ser exacta :P) pero decidi arriesgarme y usar estos de mi tienda favorita y me encanto como se veia el outfit.
Les gusto? Diganme sus opiniones?

 Outfit Details: Crop top, pants, shoes and hat from Forever 21 (Shop HERE HERE and HERE) / Purse from Aldo's Shoes (Shop Similar HERE)









SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS