I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Floral Jumpsuit

Happy Wednesday my loves!

I'm finally keeping up with all my blog posts! These previous weeks have been pretty busy to me. I'm excited to share one of my favorite jumpsuits from Harper Trends! I use to think that Jumpsuits were for tall people but I decided to give this one a try and I love it! I received a lot of compliments and I'm planning to wear jumpsuits more often.


What do you think of this outfit? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
XoXo



Outfit Details: Jumpsuit from Harper Trends (Shop HERE) / Purse from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)








1 comment:

carter erick said...

Brain R8 who can experience a whopping lift in IQ. There are a number of vitamin supplements easily closely to sum up your memory adroitness but the not known by everyone are the smarter nutrients and smarter drugs which can come occurring following the child support for you outstanding results in boasting memory expertise.http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign