Karma's a Babe!

by Vicky Penaloza, 3:42 PM
Hi loves!

I almost forgot to post this outfit that I wore when I went to San Diego 2 weeks ago. It was so comfy and feminine! The ideal outfit for a day exploring the city. I received a lot of compliments on this top from Clover Cloth. I really like what it says: Karma's a babe! hehe
I decided to paired it with my lace skirt and these nude shoes from Make me Chic.

If you love this tee as much as I do, I have an special code for you. You will get 20% off the entire purchase with the code VICKY20.  

Happy Hump Day <3


 Outfit Details: Tee from Clover Cloth (Shop HERE) (Discound code VICKY20) / Nude heels from Make me Chic (Shop HERE) / Black Lace Skirt from Shop Morning Lavender (Link HERE)



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS