I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Karma's a Babe!

Hi loves!

I almost forgot to post this outfit that I wore when I went to San Diego 2 weeks ago. It was so comfy and feminine! The ideal outfit for a day exploring the city. I received a lot of compliments on this top from Clover Cloth. I really like what it says: Karma's a babe! hehe
I decided to paired it with my lace skirt and these nude shoes from Make me Chic.

If you love this tee as much as I do, I have an special code for you. You will get 20% off the entire purchase with the code VICKY20.  

Happy Hump Day <3


 Outfit Details: Tee from Clover Cloth (Shop HERE) (Discound code VICKY20) / Nude heels from Make me Chic (Shop HERE) / Black Lace Skirt from Shop Morning Lavender (Link HERE)



No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign