Let's get formal!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:30 PM
Happy Tuesday my loves!

Hope you are having an amazing week. I can't believe we are in fall and still feels like summer.
I've been working on some fall outfits and I can't wait to dress more for the cold weather. A few weeks ago was invited to the GC and Glamour mag runway in  the Fashion Valley Mall and I loved the experience. One of my favorite fashion trends for this season and winter were the fringes and earth neutral colors. I wore this dark blue dress from Molly Bracken dress with my red heels to make it look more chic.

Hope that you like the outfit!!! Let me know what do you think?

Feliz Martes mis amores!

Espero tengan una semana excelente. No puedo creer que estemos en otoño y que se sienta aun en pleno verano. He estado trabajando en poner algunos outfits de otoño pronto, les tengo que confesar que ya no puedo esperar para vestirme mas para el frio. Hace unas semanas tuve la oportunidad de asistir a un desfile de moda con las revistas GQ y Glamour. Una de las cosas que mas me gusto es que sigue la tendencia de flecos en todos lados y tambien vienen mucho los colores tierra neutros.
Ese dia use este vestido azul oscuro de la tienda Molly Bracken y mis zapatillas rojas para que mi outfit resaltara un poquito mas.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit! Dejenme saber que opinan?


 Outfit Details: Dress from Molly Bracken (Link HERE) / Red Heels from Amiclubwear (Similar HERE) / Gold Clutch (Similar HERE







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS