I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Olive dress ready for fall..

Hello my loves!

I've been adding new clothes to my wardrobe for fall and I must confess that this olive dress from MakeMeChic is one of my favorites. The color is a must have for the upcoming season. Also, you can wear it with heels or boots depending of the style that you're looking for.

Outfit Details: Olive dress from Make me Chic (Shop HERE) / Heels from Laura's Boutique / Purse from Pink Basis / Sunnies from So Chics (Shop HERE)





3 comments:

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Cute bag :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Assets just like the one you mentioned here will likely be very helpful to me! Ill submit a hyperlink to this page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Oro Lift Skin Cream Massive thanks for the helpful info i found on Area News Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

I've utilized a similar overall page layout myself, but discover that your web site loads a lot more swiftly, although you seem to have a great deal additional material. Evermax The only issue I've had is with the header, which seems less wide that the actual page in Opera v8.0, although it appears OK in IE and in firefox mayhttp://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign