I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pop of Neon...

Happy Thursday!



 Outfit Details: Top from HotKissClothing (Shop HERE) / Black jeans from Kut from the Kloth (Shop HERE) / Loafers from Forever 21 / Sunnies from @So_Chics (Shop HERE)





2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Really good stuff, this helped me in my project. PS. Can you suggest me some stuff on Government Student Loan ? Im still a newbie with this. Oro Lift Skin Cream Hello, I saw a 3 of your attention-grabbing posted posts and wished to ask if you happen to would be concerned with reciprocal pages? Team have blog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/


Carrasquillo Nancy said...

Great and an very facinating post to check on this awesome blog! Almost never write any replies only now i just did not resist To the point and written well, thanks for the infoWhen I open your RSS feed it gives me a ton of trash, is the issue on my side? Evermax Thanks a lot for writing this, it was quite helpful and showed me a tonKeep it up, nice post! Exactly the info I needed to know.Your site is awesome! I found it on Bing and couldn't resist reading it. You have some good information here. Thanks for posting!http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign