I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Sample Sale with Nicole Lee USA

Happy Friday my loves!

I'm so excited for the long weekend and to celebrate Nicole Lee USA is doing a sample sale where selected items will be up to 70% off.

I chose this beautiful purse and I decided to wear it with this white dress and my favorite nude flats.

This  purse will be on sale too, so make sure to check out their sale HERE.

Hope you have an amazing Labor day weekend!

Outfit Details: Bag from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE) / Nude flats from Make me Chic (Shop HERE) /  Rings from Forever 21 / Dress from Foreign Exchange







4 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We bought a very good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books Oro Lift Skin Cream the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

I wonder how you got so good. HaHa! This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your design is so perfect! Evermax You certainly know how to get a girls attention! Im glad that youre here. I feel like Ive learned something new by being here.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

tabydaargujjar88 said...

Lash Renew Symptoms?
You would be happy to know this item is really protected from the mix of paraben. Yes, and this is to make it suitable for all skin sorts. Still, on the off chance that you have any question in regards to its use I would propose you to see your dermatologist first.


Lash Renew Reviews | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/lash-renew

Bellaplex said...

How to use the cream?
There are only three simple steps on how Truvisage
to use this product in accordance with this cream Review, namely:
http://fun-flicks.com/truvisage/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign